The best way how to experience Australia is through student Visa.
The purpose of this visa is to allow international students to undertake full-time study and training in Australia. This visa enables a student to stay in Australia for the duration of the course. The student must enrol with an Australian education provider before lodging a visa application.
All of the following types of study are included on this visa.
- independent ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students)
- schools (primary and secondary)
- secondary school exchange program
- vocational education and training (VET)
- higher education
- postgraduate research
- non-award courses
- international students sponsored by the Department of Foreign Affairs or Defence.
As the visa applicant, you must:
- enrol with an Australian education provider as a full-time student and obtain the CoE confirmation of this enrolment (predominantly on-line courses are not eligible)
- the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement All applicants must show they are coming to Australia temporarily to gain a quality education.
- have the required level of English language proficiency unless exempt
- have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the period of your intended stay in Australia
- have access to sufficient funds to cover your return airfares, tuition fees and the cost of living in Australia for one year, as well as costs required for any dependents included in your application. The exact amount of funds a student requires is set by Department of Home Affairs, and is determined by your chosen education provider, your course of study and other personal circumstances.
The exact requirements for this visa will depend upon the level of risk assigned to your application (the ‘Immigration Risk’), which is a combined immigration risk assessment determined by the risk rating of the education provider and your passport nationality
We will help you with
Sydney – the largest city in Australia with population of 5 million people. Sydney
is built around a huge harbor with number of beaches and bays. But it’s not a
cheap place to live transport and rent is expensive and the winter is cold.
Melbourne - Lifestyle - generally friendly people, safe suburbs, clean.
Weather - four seasons in a day, cold in winter than other states.
Adelaide - more affordable living option than Sydney and Melbourne.
If you’re not used to the extreme heat during summer, Adelaide may not be the city for you.
Perth - It’s surrounded by awesome beaches but It’s one of the most isolated
cities in the world
Darwin - It’s pretty easy to find a job but Darwin’s summer brings high humidity,
monsoonal rains, and storms.
Brisbane - The job market is pretty good but no beach
Gold Coast - the beaches in Surfer’s Paradise are beautiful A big problem of the
Gold Coast, is that it is hard to get around without a car
Cairns – cheap rent easy to get around with high percentage of young people between 18 and 30 years old of backpackers and students. Tropical climate during summer and perfect temperature between 25 and 30 degrees for nine months of the year
you want to study in Australia? but you’re not sure which
school/course is right for you?
At Australia Best Study, we will help you
our team would be more than happy to assist you in selecting the right
accommodation for you and organized it.
Help you open a bank account
Let us help you with your new life chapter.